Presented by Stella Gore
Friday 3-3:30 pm
On this weekly radio program you can hear:
- Discussion of issues relating to blindess and low vision
- Stories of inspiration and achievement from people living with vision loss
- How one can access services from Vision Australia
- How one can become involved in assisting Vision Australia to ‘make a difference’ for people who are blind or have low vision
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please email email@example.com
Keep in touch with the program through Twitter by following @talkingvision1
Edition 340 for 5 October 2016
A special Talking Vision this week when we head to, a city of 31,000 people on the Victorian side of the mighty Murray River and the centre of the Sunraysia area. Stella speaks with local resident Rhonda Griffiths about the pros and cons of living in a regional town when you have low vision.
Also on the program:
- Sally Edwards: Service Engagement Consultant at Vision Australia in Mildura
- Patricia Izzard: Childhood educator and Primary Service Provider at Vision Australia who works alongside families and education facilities in the Sunraysia area.