DELWP Forest Fire Management, Parks Victoria and CFA advise that the following planned burning will be carried out, weather conditions permitting:
|Burn Number||Burn Name||Burn Type||Size||Spatial Vision Map Reference|
|5MYY0016||Lethbridge – Boonderoo NE||Ecological||40 ha||Central Region Map 6685
Grid Reference 405943
This burn should be completed between 1200 and 1800 hours on Sunday 2rd April 2017
You may be affected by smoke from this planned burn
Smoke may be visible from nearby localities and communities
What to do about:
* If you are experiencing any symptoms that may be due to smoke exposure, the Department of Health advises that you should seek medical advice or call Nurse on Call on 1300 606 024.
* Close windows and doors to prevent smoke from entering.
* Road travel may be hazardous due to low visibility associated with smoke
* Signs may be in place to slow traffic. Obey all traffic signs and instructions from fire agency crews near the burn
* For travel times and roadworks check http://traffic.vicroads.vic.gov.au
ACCESS TO FOREST/PARK RECREATION SITES
* Be aware of planned burns happening in your local area and stay clear of areas where burns are taking place or areas that have recently been burned
|* Access to walking tracks, car parks, camping grounds and picnic sites in areas close to or in burn areas may be restricted
* For parks closures, please refer to Parks Victoria on 13 1963 or visit http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/Stay informed about Planned Burning
Visit our website at http://www.vic.gov.au/plannedburnCall the VicEmergency Hotline on freecall 1800 226 226Visit VicEmergency website www.emergency.vic.gov.auDownload the Vic Emergency appSign up for automated notifications about planned burns near you via www.delwp.vic.gov.au/pbns
Callers who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment can contact via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.