Listen to Voice FM

Tag Archives: Country

Permits Issued For Controlled Burns On Farmland

The City of Ballarat is in the process of issuing permits to landowners who have applied to undertake burns for farming purposes.
Permits are issued under the Country Fire Authority by the City of Ballarat Fire Prevention Officer, allowing landowners to […]

Read More

What should you do if you find injured wildlife?

What would you do if you found an injured native animal? While it might seem like a nice idea to take it home and care for it, the right thing to do is contact an authorised wildlife shelter.
Department of Land, […]

Read More
%d bloggers like this: